Perforated cast-in-place pile is a kind of cast-in-place pile, which has little harmful effect on adjacent buildings and surrounding environment. Pile length and diameter can be changed freely according to design requirements; The pile tip can enter the bearing layer or embed in the rock layer; Single pile bearing capacity and other advantages, suitable for filling soil layer, clay layer, silt layer, silt layer, sand layer, gravel layer, gravel layer, karst rock or fracture development of the stratum construction. Construction preparation of Shanghai Strong Foundation bored pile:
1Equipment preparation: pile machine wear parts, wire rope, alloy teeth, crane pulley, mud pool setting;
2Connection of impact system:
(1) Steering ring and hammerhead connection: Prepare the connecting ring (diameter50Mm round steel, ca110～120Centimeter-made) is worn on the lower end of the steering ring, and then the two feet of the connecting ring are welded firmly with the hammer head. The length of the weld is not less than30Cm.
(2) hoist and hammer connection: the main pull one end of the wire rope is fixed on the hoist, the other end through the pulley, the top pulley, and the upper end of the steering ring is connected, in order to increase the force radius of the wire rope in the bending part, prolong the service life of the wire rope, in the bending part of the wire rope installed special groove shaped iron. The first buckle of the consolidated wire rope should not be screwed too tightly to avoid injury and break of the wire rope here after being stressed. In general use3The distance between the buckles should be no less than6Double the diameter of the wire rope.
3Buried protective cylinder:
(1) The mouth of the cylinder must be at least above ground level50Centimeter above, in order to keep the water level in the hole higher than the water level outside the hole or the ground, so that the water pressure in the hole increases, conducive to protect the hole wall from collapse.
(2) Backfilling: Fill cohesive soil around the sheath to make the layers dense, prevent the penetration of surface water, and keep the sheath fixed.
(3) Prepare wall protection material: if the surface is soft soil, add flake stone, gravel and loess to the protective cylinder, the proportion of which is roughly3:1:1. Such as the ground for gravel pebbles, in the protective cylinder only add small stones (small particles of gravel) and loess, the proportion is roughly1:1.
4, the preparation and use of wall protection mud
The surface is all backfilled soil, containing more cohesive soil, the principle is the original soil for pulping, and according to the test pile situation, the reserve part of loess (clay soil) is considered for pulping. In the absence of the above properties of clay, clay with slightly worse properties can be used and incorporated30%The plastic index is greater than25The clay of the.
Shanghai Qiangqiang Foundation Engineering Co., LTD. 's business covers foundation pit engineering, pile foundation engineering, land and waterFoundation treatment, slope treatment and other engineering fields. around"Excellent technology, reliable process, fast construction" technical requirements, is to provide customers with land, water foundation engineering technical consultation, construction services and other comprehensive solutions of the entity enterprise.Contact Number:400-1002850